KOBE Premium Products Special Feature
KOBE Premium Products Special Feature
KOBE is an international port city nestled between the mountains and the ocean. KOBE’s diverse mixture of cultures helps to develop products overflowing with appeal!
KOBE is the major city of Hyogo prefecture, which borders Osaka and Kyoto. The city center has prospered as a port city for around 150 years, and the city outskirts contains rich nature areas as well as tourist attractions. In this special feature, we will be introducing unique products that meet a high standard of excellence. Please take your time and enjoy looking through these products.
Fashionable and gourmet-loving KOBE is full of appealing products!
The Meriken Park and Harborland area, with its famous photogenic landmarks representative of Kobe, such as Kobe Port Tower, the Kobe Maritime Museum, and the BE KOBE monument, is the first area you will want to visit when you come for sightseeing to Kobe. You can enjoy Kobe’s port city atmosphere by taking a leisurely stroll by the sea and feeling the ocean breeze, or by boarding a cruise ship and admiring the Kobe cityscape from the ocean.
Mt. Rokko and Mt. Maya, two symbols of Kobe, have been cherished as leisure spots by locals from long ago.
At night they provide one of the three great night views of Japan, known as the ‘Ten-Million Dollar Sparkling’, where the best night view of Kobe’s cityscape can be seen. It is a night spot said to be so brilliant that it feels like a waste to even blink, and is considered to be a heart-meltingly romantic landscape.
Arima is a popular travel destination both for domestic tourists and those from abroad.
Visit hot springs, shrines and temples, see spots related to famous warlord Toyotomi Hideyoshi, or just wander around the idyllic townscape. Kansai’s Okuzashiki Arima Onsen, which was beloved by Hideyoshi, is one of the three classical springs in Japan. The two distinctive types of spring water with their own qualities that can be enjoyed in Arima are ‘Kinsen’, which is brown and contains iron and salt, and ‘Ginsen’, which is clear and colorless, and helps encourage smooth skin and is popular with women.
The coastal area from Kobe to Nishinomiya is a longstanding center of sake production consisting of five locales known throughout Japan as Nada-gogo.
Of these locales, Saigo, Mikagego and Uozakigo are within Kobe. There are sake breweries as well as museums displaying traditional sake brewing instruments and sake brewing conditions. Taking a tipsy walk from brewery to brewery while searching for the sake you like the best is one of the adult pleasures of travel in Kobe.
- Shipment Policy
- We may not be able to ship overseas if your order contains a product that will not be permitted by the destination country’s customs, or could potentially be hazardous during transportation. Buyee makes sure to keep any possible prohibited goods off of the listed products in our special feature articles, but there is still a possibility that a prohibited item may appear in a special feature. Prohibited products will not be insured, so please check your order carefully to make sure that it does not include any prohibited goods.
- Prohibited Items for All Countries
- Alcohol Shipping Policy
- The shipping method will be limited to DHL only for alcoholic beverages above 24% ABV.In addition, there may be restrictions on alcoholic beverage imports depending on the country.Please click to confirm your country’s restrictions and regulations.Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold to persons under the age of 20.
- About alcoholic beverages delivery
* Please be aware when purchasing popular goods that there is a possibility that fake products are being put up for sale.