Himeji Special Feature
Himeji Special Feature
Himeji, which is located near the Kansai International Airport in Osaka, is a popular tourist destination for foreigners visiting Japan.
Himeji is famous for Himeji Castle, Japan’s first World Heritage Site. This time we will be introducing products that can be purchased on Buyee to let you enjoy Himeji from the comfort of your own home.
World Heritage City Himeji
Himeji is famous for Himeji Castle, Japan’s first World Heritage Site and a designated National Treasure. The area features various attractions, such as “Shoshazan Engyoji Temple”, famous as the filming location for the movie “The Last Samurai”, and the Ieshima islands, which consist of 44 islands of varying size. In this special feature, we will be introducing unique and carefully selected products from Himeji. Please take your time and enjoy looking through these products.
Enjoying Himeji (Sightseeing spots)
Himeji Castle, Japan’s first World Heritage Site, known for its beautiful white exterior, and Shoshazan Engyoji Temple, famous as the filming location for the movie “The Last Samurai”, are popular photo locations with overseas tourists.
Dining in Himeji (Gourmet)
With its agricultural and livestock products from the fertile Harima Plain, the fresh fish of the Harima-nada sea available at the Maedore Market, the confectioneries and sake brewers that enjoy a long history in the area, and the local gourmet options that showcase distinctive regional cuisine, Himeji is attracting attention as a treasure trove of delicious food.
Soothing Relaxation in Himeji
In Himeji you can also enjoy Onsen, which are popular with foreign tourists. Visitors can enjoy a soothing time in the Satoyama Onsen Resort surrounded by tranquil Japanese scenery.
Shopping in Himeji (Souvenirs)
Himeji is a castle town with a confectionary tradition that has continued for over 400 years. Blessed with high-quality water and sake rice, unique local sake is produced in eight breweries in the city. Besides Himeji-Zaiku, Himeji:s famous white tanned leather work, confections, sake, handmade somen noodles, dried noodles, kugini simmered fish, grilled conger eel, and processed yuzu products are all popular souvenirs.
- Shipment Policy
- We may not be able to ship overseas if your order contains a product that will not be permitted by the destination country’s customs, or could potentially be hazardous during transportation. Buyee makes sure to keep any possible prohibited goods off of the listed products in our special feature articles, but there is still a possibility that a prohibited item may appear in a special feature. Prohibited products will not be insured, so please check your order carefully to make sure that it does not include any prohibited goods.
- Prohibited Items for All Countries
- Alcohol Shipping Policy
- The shipping method will be limited to DHL only for alcoholic beverages above 24% ABV.In addition, there may be restrictions on alcoholic beverage imports depending on the country.Please click to confirm your country’s restrictions and regulations.Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold to persons under the age of 20.
- About alcoholic beverages delivery
* Please be aware when purchasing popular goods that there is a possibility that fake products are being put up for sale.