The more you buy and consolidate, the more you will benefit!
For purchases made from eligible Buyee shopping sites (including Yahoo Auction) during the shopping period, you can enjoy MAX 50% off international shipping fee discount if you ship them using EMS during the discount period.
If you consolidate your packages, the discount rate will be calculated based on the sum of purchases! Enjoy this offer as many times you ship out!
What is Buyee proxy shopping service?
Buyee is a service that purchases products on behalf of customers and sends the packages internationally.
The advantages of "Buyee"
You don't need to be able to read Japanese
Exceptionally low prices in the business
A wide range of delivery methods
No need for identity verification
Lots of ways to pay
Safe and reliable service
Usage Fee Comparison Chart (for shopping at Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping, and Amazon)
|Fee Breakdown||Proxy Purchasing Service||Forwarding|
|L Corp.||J Corp.||D Corp.|
|System Service Fee 1||0JPY||0JPY||0JPY||0JPY|
|System Service Fee 2||0JPY||0JPY||0JPY||0JPY|
|Shipping Fee||Max50%OFF||7%OFF||5%OFF||Regular price|
- * If the sum of one order is less than 3,000 JPY, Buyee will charge a special handling fee of 150 JPY.
- * A service fee (5% of the shopping cost) will apply to orders made on sites other than Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping, and Amazon.
With no handling charge and Max 50% OFF shipping fee via EMS, Buyee offers an advantageous bargain!
Online stores running multiple deals at once
Eligible Buyee shopping sites
Steps to enter the Campaign
Shopping at Buyee
Buyee purchases the items on behalf of you
Shipping fee discount rate is determined
* For auctions, eligible items should be bid or won during the shopping period.
* The shipping fee discount rate will be calculated based on the total price of the items that Buyee is able to purchase successfully.
* When you consolidate purchases from eligible shopping sites, the purchase payment amount will also be totaled.
* For package consolidation, the discount will be calculated based on the total purchase amount of discount-eligible packages. Non discount-eligible packages can be consolidated together but won't affect the discount.
|Shopping period for the campaign||Feb. 6, 2017 (Mon) 14:00 - Feb. 20, 2017 (Mon) 14:00 [JST]|
|Period of shipping fee discount||Feb. 7, 2017 (Tue) 00:00 - Mar. 6, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 [JST]|
|Shipping fee discount rate||
- Which items are eligible for the EMS shipping fee discount?
- The discount will be applied to items purchased from eligible Buyee shopping sites.
- How is the total item purchase amount calculated?
- The total item purchase amount is calculated based on the items purchased from eligible shopping sites. However, only items that are successfully purchased by Buyee will be calculated towards the total item purchase amount.
- How is the shipping fee discount rate calculated, if an order from an eligible shopping site is sent in separated packages to Buyee warehouse?
- If one order is sent in several packages to our warehouse, regeardless of each packages value of amount, the shipping fee discount rate is calculated with the order total amount for each of the arrived packages. However, only items that are successfully purchased by Buyee will be calculated towards the total item purchase amount.
- What will happen to the discount if my package doesn't arrive at the warehouse during the discount period?
- Please be aware that in such a case, the package will not be eligible for discount. We recommend you to order early to allow sufficient time for the package to arrive.
- If I am shipping items eligible for discount to an address within Japan, is the domestic shipping fee eligible for discount?
- This discount cannot be applied for domestic shipping cost.
- If two items consolidated are both eligible for discount, can I apply the discount to a different package?
- You cannot apply the shipping fee discount to a different package.
If you have any questions regarding this campaign or Buyee services, please feel free to contact our customer support team through the following link.